Buying medical equipment couldn’t be easier!
Miga.com offers hospitals, resellers, and service providers access to quality pre-owned medical and lab equipment at the best value. Our goal is to provide an exceptional user experience and tools that make it easy to find and buy the equipment and service you need. Shop our inventory of thousands of active equipment listings for sale. You can always contact Miga for anything you don’t see listed online.
- Do I need an account?
- What if I can’t find the item I want to buy?
- If you don’t find what you need, there is a good chance it could be available within the Miga.com network. Simply fill out a Sourcing Request with the details of what you need. The Miga.com team will run a search through our network and get back to you quickly with the available options for you to consider. If you have an immediate need or want to discuss your requirements, please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 913-MIGA (6442) and let us help find what you need!
- Where does your equipment come from?
- The majority of equipment listed at Miga.com comes directly from hospitals and healthcare providers that use Miga to make equipment available to other hospitals and buyers. A small number of listings represent refurbished equipment from a select group of Miga suppliers that can provide the quality and value Miga’s customers expect.
- Are prices listed online fixed, or is there any room for negotiation?
- Prices listed online are priced to be competitive with market rates and ensure all customers get a good value. We do consider offers below the listing price and can work with you to try and fit the equipment you need within your budget.
- How do I know if listings are accurate?
- Listings at Miga.com use actual photos of the equipment for sale, and descriptions are based on actual test results, service reports and/or in-person inspection and testing. All listings are intended to be 100% accurate and reflect the actual condition of each item listed and give you the confidence that what you are buying will arrive as it was represented.
- Can I inspect equipment I want to buy?
- Absolutely. We encourage any customer that wants to inspect equipment to do so and prior to making a purchase. You are always welcome to schedule an inspection of equipment at the Miga.com warehouse in Plymouth, MN. If you are not located near us we are happy to work with you to schedule a remote inspection via video conferencing (i.e. Facetime or Skype) for any equipment. For any equipment listed for sale that is still installed at a healthcare facility, we can coordinate an onsite or video inspection at your convenience.
- Does equipment come with a warranty?
- All equipment is listed and sold on an as-is basis with no warranty unless otherwise agreed to in writing by you and Miga.
- Can I return equipment that is not what I expected or needed?
- Miga does not accept returns and all sales are final. We encourage all customers to verify all requirements prior to making a purchase, and if for any reasons an item is not in the condition represented when it arrives, please contact Miga and we will work with you to find an appropriate solution.
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Miga.com accepts payment for all domestic orders by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, ACH, EFT, money order and cashier’s checks (fees may apply). You can also pay by personal or business check and we will be able to release your order for shipment as soon as the check clears. For international orders, Miga.com accepts payment by PayPal or wire transfers in US funds only. Payment in full must be received prior to shipping or at the time of pickup for all orders.